Add Continuous Delivery to Jenkins and Break the Scripting Curse
Move Beyond Jenkins and Transform your Software Delivery Process
Jenkins is the most popular Continuous Integration (CI) tool globally. Many people have tried to extend Jenkins to ship code to production faster. However, Jenkins was not designed to deploy changes, especially at scale, and results in difficult to create and maintain deployment scripts.
Major corporations that have embraced Jenkins for CI have moved beyond it for their Continuous Delivery (CD) needs. Many now use OpsMx Intelligent Software Delivery (ISD) with Jenkins to transform their software delivery and deployment process.
Topics covered in this eBook:
- Eliminating scripting and plug-in maintenance
- Make deployment to multi-cloud rapid, safe and reliable
- Automate release verification at all stages of the delivery pipeline
- Be informed of deployment risks in real-time and speed remediation
- Automate security and compliance within your software delivery pipeline
Get Your Free eBook
Learn How to Modernize Continuous Delivery for Jenkins
Keep up to date with OpsMx
Be the first to hear about the latest product releases, collaborations and online exclusive.