Increased OpsMx ISD solution revenues 300% compared to first half of 2021, announced general availability of AI-powered solution for improving software deliveries
SUNNYVALE, Calif., August 2, 2022 – OpsMx, provider of an Intelligent Continuous Delivery Platform, today announced continuing strong momentum during 2022. During the first half of the year, the company increased OpsMx ISD revenues by 300% and total headcount by 200% compared to the same period in 2021. The company announced general availability of the AI-powered OpsMx ISD 2.0 platform for improving the velocity, accuracy and security of software deliveries. The company also expanded its management team, won a Silver Stevie award in the DevOps Solution category for OpsMx Autopilot, and participated in cdCon 2022, including delivering one of the keynote addresses.
“With today’s rapidly evolving technologies and new economic challenges, companies are under more pressure than ever to accelerate their software deliveries and increase the productivity of their DevOps teams to more rapidly meet the needs of their customers, partners and employees with better quality software,” said OpsMx CEO Gopal Dommety. “Our continuing momentum reflects that our solutions are providing the foundation these organizations need to overcome their software delivery challenges through open, AI-powered technology that increases the velocity, accuracy and security of their software development processes.”
- OpsMx added another top ten Fortune 500 company to its customer list
- OpsMx ISD revenues grew 300% compared to the first half of 2021
- Total headcount grew 200% compared to the first half of 2021
- for all OpsMx worldwide marketing activities.
OpsMx expanded its management team to meet the growing demand for the company’s solutions. David Greene was named Chief Revenue Officer, responsible for coordinating and streamlining the company’s revenue-related processes. Terry Erisman was named Chief Marketing Officer, responsible
Products, Services, Partnerships
- OpsMX was the Silver Stevie winner in the DevOps Solution Category for OpsMx Autopilot: Data-Driven Intelligence for Continuous Delivery.
Industry Thought Leadership
- OpsMx CEO Gopal Dommety delivered one of the keynote addresses, “Continuous Delivery 2.0 – Intelligent CD for the Complex Enterprise.”
- OpsMx CTO Gopinath Rebala and VP of Product Balaji Sivasubramanian presented “Automating Industry Regulation (SoX, Soc2) Enforcement During Software Delivery.”
- OpsMx was a Platinum Sponsor of cdCon 2022 and conducted product demonstrations.
- OpsMX offered 12 webinars on a variety of topics, including “Automating Deployment Verifications for Kubernetes Applications,” “Deploying Applications Safely with Argo and Spinnaker,” and “Using DevSecOps for Continuous Compliance and Security Automation.” All 12 webinars are available on demand on the OpsMx website.
- On August 17, 2022, OpsMx will host a webinar on the 5 Best Practices to Secure and Harden Your Spinnaker Environment.
A free trial of OpsMx ISD Continuous-Deliver-as-a-Service (CDaaS) is available on the OpsMx website.
OpsMx helps companies achieve their Digital Transformation goals of modernizing their software delivery processes and moving their applications to the Cloud. The OpsMx ISD Intelligent Continuous Delivery Platform leverages Spinnaker and Argo to provide deep end-to-end insights and control over the software delivery process through a single user interface. The solution dramatically increases the productivity of development, DevOps, and operations personnel by intelligently automating routine tasks to increase the velocity and accuracy of releases, enhances security and compliance for development teams and their workflows, and automates the Continuous Delivery process. The open platform features native integrations with more than 70 common CI/CD tools – such as Jenkins, ServiceNow, and AppDynamics – that slash time-to-value and ensure the platform can grow with changing needs. The open design with decentralized control allows development teams to continue using the tools they love, while DevOps, security and compliance teams gain the end-to-end visibility, control, and audit capabilities they require. OpsMx is trusted by leading enterprises worldwide, enabling them to ship better software faster. For more information, visit www.opsmx.com.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.