Deploy Kubernetes Applications at Scale using SaaS Spinnaker
We all like Kubernetes for specific reasons- it helps organizations scale and manages containers, and it is open-source. When it comes to deployment, most teams use package manager HELM charts to ease the deployment of manifest files into Kubernetes environments. However, the goal of seamless, faster, and secure software delivery is unmet.
OpsMx Intelligent Cloud, a Continuous Delivery SaaS platform built on Spinnaker, treats Kubernetes as a first-class citizen and can help you deploy faster and safer, using manifest files, HELM, etc.
Join the webinar to learn how you can quickly and securely automate K8S deployments. In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Automate deployments into Kubernetes using strategies like canary and blue-green
- Leverage AI/ML to reduce release risk and speed-up approvals
- Automate governance and quality gates through policies
- Gain insight and visibility into the entire software delivery process
- Minimize the dependency on kubectl
Robert Boule, Head of Solution Engineering OpsMx
Robert Boule is a technology enthusiast with PASSION for technology and making things work along with a knack for helping others understand how things work. He comes with around 19 years of solution engineering experience. He is known for his dynamic & interactive Spinnaker & CI/CD presentations.