Exploring Progressive Delivery cutting edge of CD
Are you looking for better control of your release delivery? Would you like to deploy new features to a specific subset of users before being deployed more broadly? Come join us as we explore Progressive Delivery!
In this session, we will explore the concepts behind “Progressive Delivery” which is the process of slowly exposing increasing subsets of users to an application upgrade and during each step along the way validating the application is working and performing the way you are expecting.
In the session we will cover:
- The concept of Progressive Delivery
- How to accomplish this while continuing to manage risk (Security and Policy)
- How gate automation plays a critical role in this strategy
- How the verification analysis process SHOULD work (automation and coverage)
- Demo pipelines that show how OpsMx empowers you to adopt this release strategy
Time: 10:00 am-10:50 am PST
Robert Boule, Head of Solution Engineering OpsMx
Robert Boule is a technology enthusiast with PASSION for technology and making things work along with a knack for helping others understand how things work. He comes with around 19 years of solution engineering experience. He is known for his dynamic & interactive Spinnaker & CI/CD presentations.