Beyond the SBOM: Introducing the “Delivery Bill of Materials” for Software Delivery Security
In today’s complex software delivery landscape, you need to understand more than the components and dependencies of your applications — you need to know what was actually delivered and deployed. The Software Bill of Materials (SBOM) does not provide a complete picture. That’s where the concept of the Delivery Bill of Materials (DBOM) comes in. Join our webinar to learn how DBOM enhances software delivery transparency and attestation, going beyond the SBOM to give comprehensive control and visibility over continuous delivery and deployment. Discover how OpsMx is revolutionizing secure software delivery with DBOM and gain insights to bolster your software risk management efforts.
In this webinar, you will:
- Understand the limitations of relying solely on the SBOM for software delivery attestation.
- Explore the concept and benefits of the Delivery Bill of Materials (DBOM).
- Learn how DBOM complements the SBOM by capturing crucial information about the delivery process.
- Discover how OpsMx’s solution enhances transparency, traceability, and security in software delivery.
- Gain practical insights and best practices for leveraging DBOM to improve your software risk management strategies.
Don’t miss this opportunity to stay ahead in the ever-evolving software delivery landscape. Register now and unlock the power of the Delivery Bill of Materials (DBOM) to ensure secure, compliant, and resilient software releases.
Robert Boule, VP – Product Management, OpsMx
Robert Boule is a technology enthusiast with PASSION for technology and making things work along with a knack for helping others understand how things work. He comes with around 19 years of solution engineering experience. He is known for his dynamic & interactive Spinnaker & CI/CD presentations.
Mark Levy, Sr. Director of Product Marketing, OpsMx
Mark loves to learn, practice, discuss agile, devops, devops culture, lean, software delivery, and continuous delivery. Mark has over 30+ years of experience in enterprise software focusing on application development, software delivery, and IT operations. Outside of work, Mark enjoys crossfit, martial arts, and playing his guitar.