Learn How to Deploy Apps into Kubernetes Using Spinnaker Pipelines
Deploying an application into Kubernetes is not straightforward. It requires substantial knowledge on security protocols, networking and storage, which not all members of the DevOps team may have. Organizations typically use scripts and group- based security access control, which increases risk and are difficult to scale. In fact, CNCF lists security, networking, and storage as the three main issues faced with deploying into Kubernetes.
How can Spinnaker help?
Spinnaker is a cloud native continuous delivery platform for releasing code quickly and accurately, allowing organizations to stay ahead of the competition. Spinnaker treats Kubernetes applications as first-class citizens and helps the IT team deploy the application into any version of Kubernetes (K8S, GKE, EKS, AKS) rapidly.
In this webinar, learn how to:
- Use Spinnaker pipelines for end to end deployment automation
- Leverage built-in deployment strategies
- Enforce security and compliance into Kubernetes deployment
- Continuously verify new artifacts
- Leverage GitOps-style deployments
- Implement post deployment health checks
- Reduce engineer and developer burnout
Kiran Godishala, Software Engineer
Kiran Godishala is a AWS certified Developer – 12+ years of experience in ideation and development of cloud-native enterprise applications. He is AWS Certified and frequently contributes to the open-source Spinnaker project.