SaaS Spinnaker: Deploy into Kubernetes Faster and Safer from Day-1
We all like Kubernetes for specific reasons- it helps organizations scale and manages containers, and it is open-source. Teams use package managers like HELM charts to ease the deployment of Kubernetes manifest files. However, the goal of seamless, faster, and secure software delivery is unmet.
The best way to deploy Kubernetes apps faster and safer is by using SaaS Spinnaker. And the DevOps team can get started with SaaS Spinnaker from Day-1.
Join the webinar to learn how your DevOps and SRE teams can quickly and securely automate K8S deployments. In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Get started with SaaS Spinnaker and onboard your Kubernetes accounts in an hour
- Automate deployments into Kubernetes using strategies like canary and blue-green
- Leverage AI/ML to reduce release risk and speed-up approvals
- Automate governance and quality gates through policies
- Gain insight and visibility into the entire software delivery process
- Minimize the dependency on kubectl
Time: 10:00 am-10:50 am PST
Sagayaraj David, DevOps Architect OpsMx
Sagayaraj is a technology leader with 19+ years of rich experience in IT, driving seamless build and deployment in enterprise infrastructure. Sagayaraj is a Cloud solution architect having strong expertise in AWS, GCP, Azure, and Kubernetes. He is a DevOps evangelist boasting skills set in Spinnaker, Jenkins, Git, Helm, GIT, Docker, Vagrant, Linux, Networking and more.