How to Achieve CI/CD Security and Compliance with Jenkins and OpsMx
Jenkins is the foundation of many CI/CD environments today. Now, new requirements for security, compliance, and software supply chain are demanding capabilities that Jenkins wasn’t designed to provide. How do you keep Jenkins and improve security?
In this session, we’ll look at the Jenkins security terrain and holistic strategies for secure software deliveries. We’ll also introduce the OpsMx Deployment Firewall that adds active policy enforcement and automated compliance to Jenkins, offering a truly secure application integration and deployment platform.
What You’ll Learn:
- The Evolution of Jenkins: Understanding the significance of Jenkins in today’s CI/CD arena and the security challenges it faces.
- The Jenkins Security Terrain: Navigating the risks and opportunities in Jenkins’ ecosystem and how it interfaces with the software supply chain.
- Integrating OpsMx Deployment Firewall: How the firewall seamlessly integrates with Jenkins, providing active policy enforcement, real-time policy checks, and robust security mechanisms.
- Automated Compliance: The art and science of ensuring CI/CD processes align with regulatory standards like FedRamp, PCI, and HIPAA.
- Future-proofing Your CI/CD: Exploring strategies that enable the dual goals of maintaining Jenkins efficiency while bolstering its security measures.
Robert Boule, VP – Product Management, OpsMx
Robert Boule is a technology enthusiast with PASSION for technology and making things work along with a knack for helping others understand how things work. He comes with around 19 years of solution engineering experience. He is known for his dynamic & interactive Spinnaker & CI/CD presentations.