The Data Dilemma: Crafting Cohesion in DevSecOps
Data silos: every large development team’s hidden adversary. These concealed compartments can stunt growth, curtail productivity, and amplify challenges. But what if there was a way to bridge the gaps, unify the view, and supercharge your DevSecOps?
Join us for an enlightening session as we:
- Expose the true cost of fragmented data.
- Illustrate the power of a unified DevSecOps perspective.
- Showcase how OpsMx can be your beacon, turning scattered insights into actionable strategies and cohesive security paradigms.
Who should attend?
Software Development Managers
- Comprehensive understanding of the pitfalls of data silos in DevSecOps.
- Strategies to foster cohesion and streamline operations.
- An exclusive look into how OpsMx can revolutionize your DevSecOps approach.
Robert Boule, VP – Product Management, OpsMx
Robert Boule is a technology enthusiast with PASSION for technology and making things work along with a knack for helping others understand how things work. He comes with around 19 years of solution engineering experience. He is known for his dynamic & interactive Spinnaker & CI/CD presentations.