DevOps World | Jenkins World 2020 is around the corner. It is a virtual event by CloudBees that brings together DevOps thought leaders, continuous delivery practitioners, innovative developers, community contributors, and the entire DevOps ecosystem from around the world. If you’re interested in the future of software delivery, DevOps World | Jenkins World 2020 is a chance to get inspired by experts and look at what the future holds.
Event Dates: September 22-24, 2020 between 6 am–2 pm (PDT)
Registration: Click here and register for free!!
Modernize your Software Delivery with OpsMx Experts @DevOps World
If you have already registered, do stop and drop by our virtual booth. Our experts shall exhibit our enterprise-ready, continuous delivery platform called OpsMx Enterprise for Spinnaker (OES) and intelligent, continuous verification platform called Autopilot. Our solutions have helped Fortune 100 companies to make their software delivery simple, scalable, and safe. A glance at our products:
OpsMx Enterprise for Spinnaker (OES) can empower you to:
- Decrease developer burnouts by 80% through automated pipelines for deployment.
- Scale app deployments into hybrid and multi-cloud (GCP, AWS, Azure, OpenShift, Kubernetes, etc..)
- Make your enterprise 100% compliant to industry standards and investigate auditable events.
- Reduce the risk of releases by 3x and burden on the team by 80%,
- Get 360-degree real-time visibility of deployments to improve collaboration and decrease approval time to minutes.
Autopilot, industry-first AI/ML-powered Continuous Verification platform for all CI/CD tools, can help you to:
- Assess the risk of your new releases and take decisions automatically
- Find the root-cause of issues and abnormalities for rapid diagnosis.
- Provide real-time visibility and insight into the performance and quality of new deployments to avoid business disruption.
- Reduce time-consuming and error-prone manual verification processes.
In case you are already interested, you can book a meeting with our experts for a deep dive session.
Interesting Keynote Sessions by OpsMx @DevOps World 2020
We also have two keynote and breakout sessions scheduled for you. Please drop by our booth to speak with our incredible speaker Marky Jackson.
- Title: The Power of Open Source Community
- Day: Thursday, September 24
- Time (PDT): 6:00 a.m.-7:00 a.m.
- We will talk about:
- Unique stories about the impact open-source projects have on personal and professional lives.
- Understanding about the impact you can have by contributing to open source communities
- Marky’s DevOps journey in projects such as Jenkins, and Spinnaker
- Ways to contribute to the CD Foundation and foster innovation and progress
- Title: Spinnaker: A Deep Dive and Jenkins on Kubernetes: The Butler Start Orchestrating
- Day: Wednesday, September 23
- Time (PDT): 12:30 p.m.-1:00 p.m.
- We’ll talk about:
- Ensuring safety, security, scalability, and traceability of software delivery
- Spinnaker functionality and its ability to automatically deploy into multi and hybrid cloud
- Opinionated building blocks to perform everyday actions and allow deployment pipelines
- Deployment mechanisms like blue/green deployments, conditional deployments, and automated canary analysis.
- Continuous Delivery practices that will complement and extend continuous integration
- And much more.
About Speaker :
Marky Jackson is the Director of Open-Source, OpsMx. He has over 25 years of experience in software engineering. He is a Continuous Delivery Foundation (CDF) ambassador, Spinnaker Contributor, and Jenkins and Jenkins X project’s core maintainers. He is a Kubernetes org member and release lead associate for Kubernetes release team. Marky is a software developer, lover of family and friends, and a die-hard San Francisco Giants fan.
Join Us and Bring Systemic Change with OpsMx
This year, instead of distributing random prizes and giving away freebies, we took a stand to contribute $2, for anyone who joins us at DevOps World, to COVID 19 Solidarity Response Fund for WHO and BlackGirlsCode . Come and lead the change with us.
Don’t forget to register soon! For further information, please reach out to us.
OpsMx is a leading provider of Continuous Delivery solutions that help enterprises safely deliver software at scale and without human intervention. We help engineering teams take the risk and manual effort out of releasing innovations at the speed of modern business. For additional information, contact us.